If you want a garden planner to take you from the earliest stages of planning your season all the way through your harvest, the Complete Garden Planner and Journal will help you do just that.
Unlike pre-printed journals, you can customize your planner to fit your needs. Plant multiples of some pages while skipping the ones that don’t apply to you. Mess up on your layout? (because we all do) Just print out another sheet.
The Complete Garden Planner & Journal combines the Garden Planning Journal, Garden Growing Journal, and Harvest and Preserving Log into one. Plus, get dated copies of the 2019 Monthly Garden Planner and 2019 Garden Observation Log as a bonus!
The Complete Garden Planner & Journal comes with 61 printable pages including:
- Garden Year at a Glance
- Garden Goal Planner Page
- Planning Time for a Garden Worksheet
- Garden Space & Size Planner for Raised Beds, Ground Beds, and Containers
- My Crop Planner
- Seed Inventory Tracker
- Seed/Plant Research Worksheet
- Budget Log
- “To Buy” Running List
- How Many to Plant Log
- When to Plant Planner
- Layout Grids for Raised Beds and Ground Beds
- Expense Tracker
- Seed Starting Log
- Plant Log, which includes seed start or transplant date, harvest starting and ending date, and notes
- Garden Log by Date
- Weather Tracker with place to log rainfall and average temperatures
- Fertilization Log
- Pest & Beneficial Insect Tracker
- Disease Tracker
- Harvest Log by Date (2 pages) for all of your garden
- Harvest Log by Crop for repeated pickings for crops such as tomatoes, corn, beans, and more (2 pages)
- Freezer log with space to tally your products, mark off when they are used, and evaluate your surplus or when you ran out, for more accurate crop quantity planning next season
- Canning log with all of the above, plus space to indicate quarts, pints, or half-pints
Besides helping you plan, log, and track your garden season from planning through harvest this season, the Complete Garden Planner and Journal will become a valuable resource as you plan next season’s garden based on your experience this year.