NEW! 2021 Complete Garden Planner & Journal Printable
Plan, log, and track your garden season from planning through harvest through this printable planner and journal. Print the pages you need and skip the ones you don’t. This customizable planner will help you get organized and stay organized from your earliest planning through the final days of the harvest!
You want a garden planner to take you from the earliest stages of planning your season all the way through your harvest. You want to customize it to fit your particular garden’s needs. You want a journal to record the details you’ll forget otherwise. You want to print out the pages you need and skip the ones you don’t. And maybe, you could use a few tips to help you out along the way.
The Complete Garden Planner fits all of those things, making it the most comprehensive yet customizable printable garden planner and journal on the market.
Unlike pre-printed journals, you can customize your planner to fit your needs. Print multiples of some pages while skipping the ones that don’t apply to you. Mess up on your layout? (because we all do) Just print out another sheet.
UPDATED AND REDESIGNED FOR 2021, the Complete Garden Planner & Journal comes with 125 printable pages including:
- “Index” page that you can fill out for quick thumbing through to various pages.
- Guided worksheets to help you plan and notate important details throughout the season.
- Expanded writing areas for journaling.
- Full Season Garden Plan Worksheet to strategically plan succession planting
- Harvest Goals Worksheet to make sure you plant crops that are ingredients for your favorite recipes
- Special areas for Fall Garden Planning
- Garden Goal Planner Page
- Garden Space & Size Planner for Raised Beds, Ground Beds, and Containers
- Seed Inventory Tracker
- Seed/Plant Research Worksheet
- Budget Log
- “To Buy” Running List
- How Many to Plant Worksheet
- When to Plant Worksheet
- Layout Grids for Raised Beds and Ground Beds
- Expense Tracker
- Monthly Garden Calendar with space for a to-do list each week
- Indoor Seed Starting Log
- Plant Log to record details from planting to harvest and note-taking
- Garden Log by Date
- Weekly Garden Observations Journal
- Weather Tracker
- Fertilization Log
- Pest & Beneficial Insect Tracker
- Disease Tracker
- Harvest Log by Date for all of your garden
- Harvest Log by Crop for repeated pickings for crops such as tomatoes, corn, beans, and more
- Freezer log with space to tally your products, mark off when they are used, and evaluate your surplus or when you ran out, for more accurate crop quantity planning next season
- Canning log with all of the above, plus space to indicate quarts, pints, or half-pints
- Dehydration Log
- Homegrown Herbs & Spices Log
PLUS — many of the pages include helpful “Tips from Jill” on the timing of garden tasks and how to most effectively use the planner and journal.
Besides helping you plan, log, and track your garden season from planning through harvest this season, the Complete Garden Planner and Journal will become a valuable resource as you plan next season’s garden based on your experience this year.