- 6 week Bible Study on Exodus 1-18
- daily study tools including historical background, definitions, relevant cross-references, and more
- journal space for writing notes on the text
- daily devotionals
- life-application exercises to help bring the ancient text to daily life
- further application to take truths even deeper
- daily journal including a prayer/reflection/gratitude and a “to do today” section
In addition to these features, you will also learn to see Christ, the gospel, and New Testament truths written in the heart of this Old Testament Scripture. In addition to more commonly-known foreshadowing such as how the Passover points to Christ’s death, you’ll also see how Israel’s first enemies after their freedom correspond to an enemy we face every day in our Christian life.