How many pounds of tomatoes did you harvest last year? How many bags of corn are in your freezer? How many cans of green beans sit in your pantry? Will you use them all, or will you run out?
As you plan the next season’s garden, you’ll find that having an accurate record of last season’s harvest helps you know how much to plant. Every family and garden is different; with these records you can make the most of your space and your harvest!
Keeping these records is simple with the Harvest and Preserving Log.
- 7 printable pages, including cover
- Harvest Log by Date (2 pages) for all of your garden
- Harvest Log by Crop for repeated pickings for crops such as tomatoes, corn, beans, and more (2 pages)
- Freezer log with space to tally your products, mark off when they are used, and evaluate your surplus or when you ran out, for more accurate crop quantity planning next season
- Canning log with all of the above, plus space to indicate quarts, pints, or half-pints
- Contemporary mint and navy design
File will download as a PDF and can be printed on standard 8.5×11″ paper.