The most successful garden begins with good planning. From identifying your goals for this season’s garden to choosing your crops and planning your layout, this printable Garden Planning Journal will help you get started out right.
It will also guide you in planning and tracking important areas you might not have considered — like plant research, budget, time, and expenses.
- 17 printable pages, including cover
- Garden Year at a Glance
- Garden Goal Planner Page
- Planning Time for a Garden Worksheet
- Garden Space & Size Planner for Raised Beds, Ground Beds, and Containers
- My Crop Planner
- Seed Inventory Tracker
- Seed/Plant Research Worksheet
- Budget Log
- “To Buy” Running List
- How Many to Plant Log
- When to Plant Planner
- Layout Grids for Raised Beds and Ground Beds
- Expense Tracker
- Undated Monthly Planner
- Contemporary mint and navy design
Let this printable Garden Planning Journal get you started on your best garden ever!
File will download as a PDF and can be printed on standard 8.5×11″ paper.