You think you’ll remember all the small details about this growing season, but you won’t. This Garden Growing Journal makes it easy to track your planting, fertilization, insects, and even the weather!
Next season you won’t have to guess when you planted the tomatoes in the garden or when the tomato hornworm arrived. And you’ll have information at the ready to compare the effects of weather on your crops. Keep track of the little things because they can become the keys to a future success!
- 7 printable pages, including cover
- Seed Starting Log
- Plant Log, which includes seed start or transplant date, harvest starting and ending date, and notes
- Garden Log by Date
- Weather Tracker with place to log rainfall and average temperatures
- Fertilization Log
- Pest & Beneficial Insect Tracker
- Disease Tracker
- Undated Garden Observations Pages
- Undated Monthly Planner
- Contemporary mint and navy design
File will download as a PDF and can be printed on standard 8.5×11″ paper.