I’m a firm believer that successful gardens begin with good planning. And the earlier we begin planning, the better!
Before you settle indoors for your winter’s rest, let me walk you through how to get a head start on next season’s garden. Join me on a replay of my live training workshop, where we will evaluate our gardens together and make an action plan for next season.
In this training, you will:
- evaluate the obvious and not-so-obvious factors that contributed to the successes and disappointments of your garden last season
- identify the most important areas where you need to learn, research, or improve before next season
- prioritize the actionable steps you need to take to get your garden planning started
This training is found in the free Beginner’s Garden Shortcut Facebook Group (click here to join the group), but if you’re not on Facebook, I’ll send you a link where you can watch it on Youtube.
BUT FIRST, print out your 2-page Beginner’s Garden Head Start worksheet before the training. Enter your e-mail address below and I’ll send it to you, along with a direct links to the training (with options both on and off Facebook).
Just to recap:
- Join the Beginner’s Garden Shortcut Facebook Group here (if you’re on Facebook).
- Enter your e-mail address above and print out the worksheet.
- Watch your inbox for your worksheet and the links to the training.