What do you do when you get a bottle of Ranch dressing on sale that you later find out your husband hates, and then you realize you had better use that bacon or it’s going to go bad?
You make a Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza, of course!
The above picture is a slice of my first Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza. I consulted a few sites online, but in the end, this was my very own concoction. I loved the flavor!
1 pizza crust
1/4 cup olive oil
1 clove garlic
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 cup mozzarrella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
5 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
1. Place the peeled garlic clove in the olive oil for a few hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 400.
3. Roll out dough on stone or cookie sheet.
4. Brush garlic-infused olive oil on dough until coated.
5. Bake 8 minutes.
6. Fry bacon in frying pan. Drain on paper towels and crumble.
7. Take crust out of the oven and top with ranch dressing, cheese, chicken, bacon, and basil.
8. Bake 10 minutes.