Are you overwhelmed with the thought of planting a garden but want to grow something on your own?
Do you lack the basic knowledge you need to plant a garden?
Could you use some help in planning your next garden?
Have your past gardening experiences left you frustrated but you don’t want to give up just yet?
If you answered any of those questions with a “YES,” then my “In the Garden” resources will be a perfect fit for you.
Enter your e-mail address below and I’ll send you free resources to help you begin your garden!
When you sign up for Journey with Jill in the Garden, you’ll receive:
- Weekly e-mails each Friday with planning and planting information suited to the season
- Related blog posts on topics coordinating with the season’s tasks
- Links to helpful resources ideal for beginning gardeners
- Suggestions and ideas on topics such as when to plant, what to plant, how much to plant, and more
- Personal comments from me each week on what has worked and failed for me in the past
- Direct link to the week’s episode of the Beginner’s Garden Podcast
Enter your e-mail address below and I’ll send you an e-mail each Friday to help you plan and grow your garden!
Unlike many gardening web sites, I approach each e-mail from a beginning gardener’s perspective. I understand what it’s like to start with zero knowledge and be overwhelmed with information that’s over my head. I remember what it’s like to need basic questions answered. Although I have much to learn, I’ve gained a wealth of experience and knowledge in my 2,000 sq-ft garden that I’ll pass on to you!
When you sign up, I’ll send you a link to download five instant-access, printable resources to get you started:
- Garden Fresh Recipes download
- Vegetable and Fruit Planning Guide
- Garden Task Calendar.
- Fall Garden Planner
Plus, for a limited time, download my book, Glory in the Garden: 31 Days of Devotionals for free when you sign up!
Enter your e-mail address to get started!
Want more helpful resources? Check out these options as well: