I had no idea what I was doing when I planted my first four blueberry bushes in the ground. Thankfully, the research I did served me well, and now I have more blueberries than I know what to do with!
If you long for sweet blueberries from your own back yard today’s episode of the Beginner’s Garden Podcast will get you started out right. In the episode, I talk about:
- 4 Mistakes to Avoid
- What to expect your first year
- How many years it takes to get to full production
- How to know which varieties to buy
- The varieties I have (perfect for gardeners who live in the hot and humid South)
- The one thing to keep your eye out for that could wipe out the year’s harvest
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links.
Blueberries in Your Backyard (the book I used – plus this has many ideas if you’re growing in containers)
Grow Ingredients for Fresh Salsa!
Do you want to make delicious, homemade salsa from fresh-picked ingredients you grew yourself?
In this guide I will teach you how to grow a salsa garden, from planning to canning, and everything in between.
Enter your e-mail address and I'll send you this 28-page download for free!