In my very first episode of The Beginner’s Garden Podcast, I give you 5 tips to help you decide what to plant in your garden.
- Choose crops you eat often.
- Choose fruits & veggies that are more expensive to buy at the store.
- Choose fruits & veggies that are on the dirty dozen list.
- Choose crops that are relatively easy to grow in your climate.
- Consider your garden space.
From here, to help you decide which crops to plant in your garden, I find it helpful to narrow my ideas into three categories: majors, minors, and rookies.
Do you get overwhelmed with garden planning?
Subscribe here for my best tips to plan your garden in just 7 days -- all for FREE.